CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

tagged

i was tagged by kristy to list 6 quirky things about me.  hold on tight.

1.) i suppose you'd call it manners, but what it boils down to is how people consume their food.  if you smack, slurp, suck, lick, or taste your food wrong, you'll drive me crazy.  if you eat your food too loud, i'll kill you.  kidding, but it drives me crazy (matt can attest to this...i once made him eat his nachos in the laundry room because i was trying to sleep but was getting too annoyed by his chewing).  i'm ruthless
2.) chalk.  i can hardly stand to touch it let alone use it.  and chalkboards.  don't even get me started.
3.) whiskers in my sink.  not that i don't love a nice, smooth face...but c'mon.  it actually only bugs me when i've just cleaned the sink.  which, of course, seems like the only time matt shaves.  he's usually a bearded wonder.


4.) when i'm really nervous i get physically sick.  i'll spare you the details.
5.) i'm DEATHLY afraid of spiders but am too chicken to kill one.
6.) i refuse flannel sheets because they snag my heels.  maybe this is a good excuse to get weekly pedicures...

now that you think i'm crazy and are probably afraid to consume anything in front of me, i'll go.  
:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the same way about how people eat! In fact last night I wouldn't let Greg eat his fries in the car if he continued to "crunch" them. I am so glad that someones shares this pet peeve with me! Its just so gross....

Team Hancock said...

hey...you are always so nice on our blog. i love when you comment. we do need to catch up (or for me get to know you better). However if we have a meal together we will have to get walkie-talkies--i am a loud eater, loving every bite. I will eat in the other room, but still be in the conversation. But we ALWAYS have laughing cow cheese at our house so I can make it up to you (It's Bel's fav.).

Emily said...

Um, I've been waiting for pics of your amazing new bed. Do I have to drive up there and see it>?