CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hittin' the slopes and Livin' the dream

What do these two things have in common? One might think that when you are skiing on weekdays while all of the other suckers are at work, you would be "Livin' the Dream". False. These are both phrases I cannot stand. There is one guy I work with and every time I ask him what's going on he inevitably replies,"Livin' the dream!" I feel like squeezing his eyeballs with my thumb and forefinger every time I hear someone say that. It is very irritating. Everyone has pet peeves; Jessi hates me when I make any sort of noise (eating, breathing heavily, reading really loud, etc) I hate it when people say they are hitting the slopes. I would like to kick their knees when they say that. Just a couple of things I would like to get off of my chest. Those are pretty much the only things I hate in the whole world, so not too bad. Oh, and I hate awards shows, grammys, oscars, espys, golden globes. I hate them so bad I didn't even capitalize them in the previous sentence, or use proper grammar when referring to them. Take that hollywood.


On to news of the awesome. I was having my time robbed by one of my favorite blogs this morning, and I stumbled onto this beauty, take a look:



That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a sleeping bag that is a bear. Not 100% sure if it is a real bear or not. I would be willing to doubt it...still dope though. This message has been brought to you by Matt, I don't post often so I feel the need to clarify. As if the short sentences and misspelled words didn't make you wonder.

4 comments:

Annalee said...

I'd like to take time to comment on this post, but I'm waaaay to busy livin' the dream man.

Merilee said...

I am going to check into purchasing those sleeping bags for our 72 hour kits!

o-town said...

You are on thin ice Anna...very thin.

Unknown said...

What about the Dundies?
- Dennen