Dear Mr. Horse,
You must not realize how much I value my sleep, or, if you do, you are quite inconsiderate and rude. Whatever the case may be, I would greatly appreciate if you would stop bothering me in the wee hours of the morning. My legs can't take anymore of your spasm causing ways, and if it happens again, my whispers of 'ouch, ouch, ouch' will turn into horrendous roars loud enough to wake the city. I've heard that calcium will keep you away, so I'll start taking a Tums before bed. Should you show your ugly face again, though, beware: I may be pregnant, but I can still kick ass.
Yours truly,
Jessi and her calves




3 comments:
oh those SUCK! I got them in the last trimester. . . I would wake up in the middle of the night. . .my leg would shoot up in the air and in the general direction of my dear Chuck, who would then stretch my leg out from it's cramped pain ridden position. Quite impressive since he was either scared have whitless due to the abrupt awakening he recieved from my leg in his face, or still asleep. I drank milk like an oreo. . . it didn't help. So I hope the calcium works for you!
Oh man, I don't miss those. I also get raging RLS (restless leg syndrome) when I'm pregnant.
Try eating banana's---the potassium is supposed to help.
Stretching was the best way for me to make them stop! I hated that!!
Post a Comment