i "won" on my sister-in-laws blog and the catch was that i have to reciprocate.
so here's the deal:
leave a comment in the next couple days and then i will randomly select three lucky winners who will "win" a homemade present from me. and for all you people laughing to yourself, knowing how un-crafty i am, well, let's see you laugh when you don't get whatever bitchin thing i make!!!
i'll tally and let you know if you won on Monday morning.
don't let the suspense kill you between know and then.
xxoo



4 comments:
Pick the Frazier fam!
kay. . . if I win. . . I just want you to leave a comment on my page. I am addicted to them and no one ever leaves em. . .I know they are stopping by though. Well you could send the handmade thing to. . I am sure it would be totally awesome!
Pick me, we can exchange lame crafts together! That, and I AM your favorite SIL!!!
jess have you already done picked. I really hope I make it. We had fun this weekend. Pick me Pick me!!!
Post a Comment