...no, not daniels (don't i wish?!). i'm talking about jack black. let me back up. today is my first day wearing the stretchy pants. you know, the stretchy, panel pants that, while providing comfort, also strip you of any fashion fiber you thought you had. yes, today i have befriended the panel, and only when going to the bathroom, when i have to unroll it, do i feel like jack black. you see, we have the same belly, circa nacho libre (one of my favs). feast on jacks belly pic...cause i sure as anything holy am not posting one of my own. at least not without blue spandex and big, red underpants (a mental image unsuitable for the weak stomached).
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
AHAAHAHA you will one day appreciate the stretchyness!And maybe never move out of them after baby, who knows :)And YES you will post a belly pic!Be round and proud!I wish mine looked more rotund, it just looks like I HAVE been hitting the jack daniels a litttle too much.
yeah. . stretchy will become your dear friend. I bet your tummy is hot!
Post a Comment