we have movement! that's right folks, two days after my ultrasound, i felt the first (of many) "real" kicks...or jabs...or punches. it was super cool and, according to matt, it "blows that anatomy ultrasound out of the water!" so, there you have it.
no other news to report, other than my debit card seems to be as excited as i am about the baby...ie: it's been swiped so many times i'm surprised it hasn't caught fire. not really, but i have been doing a little shoppin!




4 comments:
my kids were always so active late at night. I would lay in bed, addicted to feeling their kicks. Wait til she rolls over, looks like something from alien, your belly all contorted in very freakish ways!
I so miss the little fluttery feeling. I love it. Not nearly as fun when it's a full grown elbow to the ribs, but still I miss it like crazy. Well, not that much. And, by the way, the only reason we still have a house is because I have only one girl. Any more and we'd be living in the car, but they would look really cute!!
Hands down my favorite part of pregnancy! I miss it SO badly. (Honest!)
That is the coolest feeling, especially with your first! I am so happy for you, wait until you actually see an elbow or foot...kina cool, kinda freaky!
Post a Comment